August 10, 2017

Order Transcripts or Enrollment Verification

Whether you’re applying for internships or just trying to access your student records, there are a lot of reasons that a student may need to order an official transcript or an enrollment verification form. An official transcript includes the classes you’ve taken, the final grades you received, your graduation date (if applicable), and your G.P.A. If such detailed information is unnecessary, and you simply require proof of your enrollment at George Mason University, an enrollment verification form should suffice.

Please note: if you are not currently a student of Mason, or have forgotten your student information, you can find information on how to order a transcript here.